Study Skills Tutoring
Do you need to improve your overall study skills?
Study Skills Tutors can help!
Individual Study Skills tutoring is available at the Academic Success Center on the 2nd floor of the library (LIB 206). Study Skills Tutors are peer tutors who have been very successful and have received advanced mentor training in effective learning strategies. Consider making an appointment if…
- You want to improve your grades and/or test performance
- You are attending class regularly but you feel like you’re missing important points
- You feel like you’re a slow reader
- You are having trouble completing tests in the allotted time
- You are spending hours studying for a class but still not “getting it”
- You feel like you don’t have enough time to get everything done
- You are not sure how to take notes efficiently and effectively
- You are easily distracted in class or while studying