Students must present a valid USF ID to checkout and return equipment within 72 hours. Some guidelines:
- Equipment is checked-out on a first-come-first-served basis.
- A student may only check out ONE camera and ONE Audio Recorder at a time.
- No renewals are allowed; there is a 24 hr. waiting period for an additional request.
- Overdue fines are $30 per day per item/ maximum $60 fine per item
- All equipment must be present at check-in.
Panasonic HC-V720 HD Digital Camcorder
3D Ready 1MOS with Wi-fi
- 3D Ready Hi-Definition 1 MOS camcorder, 3″ LCD screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi, intelligent zoom x50, optical zoom x21, wide 28mm lens, 5.1 channel zoom, gun mic, new wind canceller
- SD card, NFC,eye-fi compatible, 1/2.3″ (4.14M) effective pixel, balance shot
GoPro Hero3 Camera
Compact, durable & HD quality video camera
- Capable of Capturing 1080p 30 fps and 720p 60fps video plus 5MP photos at a rate of 3 photos per second
- Waterproof housing is rated to a depth of 197 ft.
- 1050mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charging via USB
Canon T5i Camera
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800 for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction
Audio Zoom ZH1
Handy Portable Digital Recorder
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier
Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Element Of Condense, Polar pattern, Omnidirectional
- Freq resp: 50 Hz-18,000 Hz, Imp: 1000 ohm +/-30%
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
- No adapter included, mics are mono
(see recorder instructions above)
NOTE: Tripods also available at Library Services Desk for checkout.