President’s Council Membership
Membership in the President’s Council of the University of South Florida confers a host of premium benefits.
USF President’s Council members may borrow up to 20 circulating (including media) items for 3 weeks with the ability to renew. The USF Tampa Library also provides:
- Access to its reference librarians
- Ask-a-Librarian on-demand help service
- Use of materials in Special Collections (see hours)
- Invitations to Library lectures, receptions, and other events
- A subscription to our email newsletter
- A mailed copy of our Annual Report and USF Libraries Calendar
Become a member of the President’s Council. Contact the USF Libraries Development Office for more information, at (813) 974-4433 or by email.
The President’s Council of the University of South Florida was established in 1983 to recognize alumni and friends who demonstrate their belief in the value of higher education through gifts of all sizes. This private support provides the impetus to move USF into the ranks of the nation’s finest public education institutions.