Faculty and Staff Instructors:
A new semester is around the corner. While you put the finishing touches on fall semester classes, let the FMHI librarians help you prepare for spring.
Here’s a short list of the things we can do to help:
- Facilitate purchase requests for course materials/reserves: http://www.lib.usf.edu/fmhi/contact-us/
- Schedule an instruction session for your class: http://www.lib.usf.edu/services/forms/instruction-session-request/
- Meet with TAs and GAs to discuss library resources and services applicable to their teaching/research needs: http://www.lib.usf.edu/fmhi/schedule-research-help/
- Develop and embed course modules in Canvas: http://www.lib.usf.edu/services/embed-in-blackboard-canvas/
- Develop course-specific LibGuides: http://www.lib.usf.edu/guides/course-guides/
- Serve as embedded librarians to facilitate student research: http://www.lib.usf.edu/fmhi/contact-us/
- Identify up-to-date reading materials, such as scholarly articles, for your students: http://www.lib.usf.edu/fmhi/contact-us/
know that you’re busy putting the final touches on fall semester. To reduce the stress, let us help you prepare for next spring!