The following articles appear in journals recently received by the FMHI Research Library. Stop by to read these and more!
JAIDS, 64.1 (September 1, 2013)
- Improving health outcomes for IPV-exposed women living with HIV
- Safety and tolerability of Tenofovir for preexposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men
- The clinical implications of high rates of intimate partner violence against HIV-positive women
- Missed opportunities among HIV-positive women to control viral replication during pregnancy and to have a vaginal delivery
- Treatment outcomes in AIDS-related diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma in the setting roll out of combination antiretroviral therapy in South Africa
Health Services Research, 48.3
- Association between traditional nursing home quality measures and two sources of nursing home complaints
- Serious mental illness and nursing home quality of care
- Potential bias in medication adherence studies of prevalent users
- Post-acute care and ACOs – Who will be accountable?
Psychiatric Services, 64.8
- Clinically significant improved fitness and weight loss among overweight persons with serious mental illness
- Factors associated with treatment initiation for psychiatric and substance use disorders among persons with HIV
- What do outpatients with schizophrenia and mood disorders want to learn about their illness?
- Evaluating the built environment in inpatient psychiatric wards
- Relationship between relapse and hospitalization in first-episode psychosis
- Personal accounts: An unsuspected recovery
Evaluation and Program Planning, 40
- An evaluation of child welfare training program on the commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSED)
- Participation by different stakeholders in participatory evaluation of health promotion: A literature review
- Organizational structure, leadership and readiness for change and the implementation of organizational cultural competence in addiction health services