If you’ve visited the FMHI Research Library in the past few weeks, you may have noticed that a few things have moved around:
- We received a CCTV! The magnifier is located across from the information desk, in the commons area.
- The ADA-compliant computer has moved to the left of its original placement in order to accommodate the CCTV.
- AV Materials are now located in the first range of stacks in the commons area
- Journals and Reference materials have also moved to the first range of stacks in the commons area
- Tests and Measures are now housed with the archives (please ask for assistance)
- To make room for the CCTV, we removed one of the lab computers from the commons area. This computer is now located next to the printer for a quicker print option. No need to wait in line for a computer (though you may need to wait in line for the quick print station).
Question? Comments? Let us know.