Hurricane season (June 1 -November 30) is the perfect time to reacquaint yourself with the Disaster Mental Health resources made available by the FMHI Research Library and other entities.
- Check out the FMHI Research Library’s books.
- Visit our Disaster Mental Health LibGuide.
- Read the CDC’s Emergency Preparedness and Response website to learn more about natural disasters, severe weather, and coping with disasters and traumatic events.
- Familiarize yourself with the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities’ “Emergency Preparedness for People with Disabilities.”
- Know the resources available in your county.