Request a customized library instruction session for your course (http://bit.ly/1iy5E5Q)
- Either online or face to face. We can embed resources/instructional content in Canvas.
- Readings for your course can be requested and placed in the library’s Course Reserves collection for your class to use. (http://bit.ly/1hZNtbp)
Build-in extra credit for students who need help with research skills.
- Have them attend a Research Rescue Library Workshop (http://bit.ly/1hZLwvx)
Create “digital” learning objects
- The USF Tampa Library’s Digital Learning Studio (http://bit.ly/1c6vY23) is now open on the 2nd floor of the library. Challenge your students to create videos and other digital objects for multimedia assignments. Need ideas? Contact Adonis Amparo at (Amparo@usf.edu) or call 974-1217. Library staff will help your students create video, audio, web pages, and digital objects for their final projects.
Tell your students about:
- New Study Spaces in the FMHI Library– Let students know about a new group study room located off the common area. The room is equipped with internet connectivity, a computer and a television for watching Library videos.
- Software tutorials (Atomic Learning) – Help your students learn about software packages through short, online video tutorials (http://bit.ly/19LhUYT)
- Writing Center (http://bit.ly/1fYRU1x)
- Tutoring & Learning (http://bit.ly/17QMXTf)
- Office for Undergraduate Research (http://bit.ly/1bFK8W5)
Image courtesy of http://hscweb3.hsc.usf.edu/health/nursing/dean/usf-college-of-nursing-to-hold-canvas-day-kickoff-event/.