The most recent editions of Gerontechnology are available at the FMHI Research Library.
Volume 11, number 1:
- Foundations and goals of gerontechnology (Bouma, H.; pp. 1-4)
- Politics, policies and gerontechnology (Taipale, V.T.; pp. 5-9)
- Age and cohort effects in gerontechnology: A reconsideration (Fozard, J.L., Wahl, W.W.; pp.10-21)
- Memory function and supportive technology (Charness, N., Best, R., Souders, D.; pp.22-34)
- The internet’s potential for enhancing healthcare (Wright, P.; pp. 35-44)
- Models for the acceptance of tele-care solutions: Intentional vs. behavior (Bouwhuis, D.G., Meesters, L.M.J., Sponselee, A.A.M.; pp. 45-55)
The table of contents for v. 11, no. 2, which comprises ISG*ISARC2012 Word Conference proceedings, can be found here.