1. Request a customized library instruction session for your course (http://bit.ly/1iy5E5Q)
- Either online or face to face. We can embed resources/instructional content in Canvas.
- Readings for your course can be requested and placed in the FMHI or Tampa Libraries’ Course Reserves collection for your class to use. (http://bit.ly/1hZNtbp)
2. Build-in extra credit for students who need help with research skills.
- Have them attend a Research Rescue Library Workshop (http://bit.ly/1hZLwvx)
3. Create “digital” learning objects
- The USF Library’s Digital Learning Studio (http://bit.ly/1c6vY23) is now open on the 2nd floor of the Tampa Library. Challenge your students to create videos and other digital objects for multimedia assignments. Need ideas? Contact Adonis Amparo at (Amparo@usf.edu) or call 813-974-1217. Library staff will help your students create video, audio, web pages, and digital objects for their final projects.
4. Tell your students about:
- New Study Spaces – Let students know about the new study room in the FMHI Library, MHC 1738.
- Help your students learn basic and advanced skills with the FMHI Library’s instructional videos (http://lib.usf.edu/fmhi/instructional-videos/)
- Writing Center (http://bit.ly/1fYRU1x)
- Tutoring & Learning (http://bit.ly/17QMXTf)
- Office for Undergraduate Research (http://bit.ly/1bFK8W5)
Contact us for more information. We are here to help!
Have a great holiday season.
Image courtesy of Stanford EdTech: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stanfordedtech/4911444747/.