- PRONTO Document Delivery service *now available to graduate students* provides current USF faculty and graduates with scans of book chapters and articles held in print at the USF Tampa library. All requests are handled through ILLiad, an automated InterLibrary Loan/Document request system. Documents are electronically delivered to your ILLiad account.
- PRONTO Books & More service is a faculty-only service that will check out and deliver USF Tampa circulating items to any USF Tampa campus office. (Up to 20 requests per week.)
For assistance please feel free to contact PRONTO staff at (813) 974-1627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org »
Examples of patrons without NetIDs:
- Faculty proxy accounts with 22102 library ID numbers
Are there any request restrictions?
We can only scan one chapter from any circulating book. Faculty requests in excess of this will be delivered as a book loan to a Campus Department mailbox.
All requests for materials not found in our Tampa library collection will be forwarded to ILL and processed as an Interlibrary Loan request; these requests will be subject to ILL policy.
Requesting a USF video for class?
Just use the book/loan request form. Don’t forget to see Media Scheduling if you want to show it in a Media Center classroom.
Want your GA to pick up your material?
Add their name after your last name in your ILLiad profile. Only persons whose names are in the account may pick up ILL materials.
Want your GA to request ILL/PRONTO items for you?
If you have requested a Proxy Card for your GA, they can make ILLiad requests for you with that card. GAs can create proxy ILLiad accounts through the non-NetID login to ILLiad. Tips for creating your proxy ILLiad account:
- Include both Faculty and GA name in the Last Name field. Example: Schmidt proxy for Johnson
- Use the 22102…number from the proxy card when asked for the Library ID Number