PRONTO (Faculty Delivery Service) will copy/scan and deliver materials held at the USF Tampa library to your Tampa campus office. All requests are handled through ILLiad, an automated Interlibrary loan/Document requests system.
- Document Delivery: All USF Faculty may request an electronic copy of a journal article owned by the Tampa Library. Up to 20 requests per week.
- Books & More: USF Tampa faculty may request that a circulating book or media item owned by the Tampa Library be delivered to their Campus Department mailbox. Up to 20 requests per week.
For help with this please feel free to contact PRONTO staff at (813) 974-1627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org »
Click the button below to log in using your USF NetID and password. First time users will be redirected to a registration form.
ILLiad is not currently available to:
- Shimberg Health Sciences Library patrons (including students, staff, and faculty from the College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, College of Public Health and the School of Physical Therapy).
To place an ILL request as a Shimberg Health Sciences Library patron, please click here for more information »
Click the button below to log in with your USF ILLiad username and password. First time users must complete a registration form.
Examples of patrons without NetIDs:
- New College students, staff, and faculty
- Faculty proxy accounts with 22102 library ID numbers
- USF St. Petersburg special borrowers
* We can only scan one chapter from any circulating book. Requests in excess of this will be delivered as a book loan to a Campus Department mailbox.
** All requests for materials not found in our Tampa library collection will be forwarded to ILL and processed as an Interlibrary Loan request; these requests will be subject to ILL policy.
Requesting a USF video for class?
Just use the book/loan request form. Don’t forget to see Media Scheduling if you want to show it in a Media Center classroom.
Need your article/chapter on e-reserve?
We can forward your scanning request for any material held by Tampa library to e-reserves (delivery of materials obtained from other libraries is automated and will need to be sent to e-reserves via other means). Be sure to include your course number, prefix, and section in your request.
Want your GA to pick up your material?
Add their name after your last name in your ILLiad profile. Only persons whose names are in the account may pick up ILL materials.
Want your GA to request ILL/PRONTO items for you?
If you have requested a Proxy Card for your GA, they can make ILLiad requests for you with that card. GAs can create proxy ILLiad accounts through the non-NetID login to ILLiad. Tips for creating your proxy ILLiad account:
- Include both Faculty and GA name in the Last Name field. Example: Schmidt proxy for Johnson
- Use the 22102…number from the proxy card when asked for the Library ID Number