Library Services for Faculty & TAs
Instructors are encouraged to make information literacy a part of their curriculum regardless of the subject being taught. The USF Libraries can provide course specific classroom instruction, course packs, as well as a plethora of varied services that include:
- Distance Learning: Currently enrolled University of South Florida students, faculty, and staff involved in USF distance learning programming and off-campus courses are eligible for an array of services provided by the USF Libraries similar to those available on campus. More information »
- Instruction Session Requests: Help your students succeed with research at the USF Tampa Library. Librarians can present library research orientation sessions that are customized to work with your class assignments. Request a session or contact Joe Floyd at (813) 974-9867.
- Media Scheduling Services: Faculty may schedule audiovisual equipment, media and room reservation to support your instructional technology needs. Click here for more information »
- Course Reserves: Book, Media, and e-Reserves needed for class can be requested using the PRESTO online system through Blackboard.
- Proxy Card Request: Unable to visit the Library but need to check out materials? You may allow another individual to check out items under your account, start the process here »
- SelectedWorks: We provide faculty the ability to share articles and presentations while maintaining control of the dissemination of their work. Learn how to access SelectedWorks »
- Faculty Orientation: Welcome New Faculty! Please download a Powerpoint presentation of our library services here »