Library Services for Faculty & TAs
Instructors are encouraged to make information literacy a part of their curriculum regardless of the subject being taught. The USF Libraries can provide course specific classroom instruction, course packs, as well as a plethora of varied services that include:
- Distance Learning: Currently enrolled University of South Florida students, faculty, and staff involved in USF distance learning programming and off-campus courses are eligible for an array of services provided by the USF Libraries similar to those available on campus. More information »
- Instruction Session Requests: Help your students succeed with research at the USF Tampa Library. Librarians can work with you to develop library instructional sessions that are customized around your class assignments. Request a session here.
- Media Scheduling Services: Faculty may schedule audiovisual equipment, media and room reservation to support your instructional technology needs. Click here for more information »
- Course Reserves: Book, Media, and e-Reserves needed for class can be requested using the online system through Canvas »
- Proxy Card Request: Unable to visit the Library but need to check out materials? You may allow another individual to check out items under your account, start the process here »
- SelectedWorks: We provide faculty the ability to share articles and presentations while maintaining control of the dissemination of their work. Learn how to access SelectedWorks »