Book Reserve Request
PRESTO Course Reserves will move to Canvas on August 12th for Fall 2013. After August 12th, courses in Blackboard will no longer connect to PRESTO Course Reserves.
If you are moving to Canvas for your Fall 2013 courses, you don’t need to do anything differently.
If you are moving to Canvas for Summer 2013 or Spring 2014 courses, contact the Reserves Team. We will make sure you and your students have access to your materials.
- Log in to your course in Blackboard »
- Select “Tools” from the main Blackboard menu
- Select “Course Reserves”
- Click on the “sign up here” to receive email confirmation that your items is being processed
Select “Add Reserve Items”
- Select type of reserve item
- Fill out form and submit
Please contact the reserves team with any questions or call (813) 974-1611.
- Instructors may place items (USF Tampa Library materials or their own personal materials) on reserve status for the students in their courses.
- At least 2 business days should be allowed for the processing of reserve requests.
- Items are removed from reserve at the end of the semester unless the instructor requests that they be kept for another term.
- Due to limited space, personal items placed on reserve should be picked up promptly. Although precautionary measures are taken to secure all items, the USF Tampa Library cannot assume responsibility for the loss of personal items.