Media Reserve Request
- Log in to your course in Blackboard »
- Select “Tools” from the main Blackboard menu
- Select “Course Reserves”
- Select “Add PRESTO reserve items”
- Click on the “sign up here” to receive email confirmation that your items is being processed
Select “Add Reserve Items”
- Select type of reserve item
- Fill out form and submit
Please contact the reserves team with any questions or call (813) 974-1611.
- Instructors may place items (USF Tampa Library materials or their own personal materials) on reserve status for the students in their courses.
- Unless copyright to the item is owned by the instructor, personal reserve items must be original commercial copies owned by the instructor. The USF Tampa Library cannot accept items which are borrowed, rented, home-copied, or recorded from television. The USF Tampa Library reserves the right to refuse to accept a reserve request if, in the judgment of its staff, fulfillment of the request would involve violation of copyright law.
- At least 2 business days should be allowed for the processing of reserve requests.
- 3-hour reserve items can still be checked out by faculty for 3 hours for a specific lecture date.
- Items are removed from reserve at the end of the semester unless the instructor requests that they be kept for another term.
- Due to limited space, personal items placed on reserve should be picked up promptly. Although precautionary measures are taken to secure all items, the USF Tampa Library cannot assume responsibility for the loss of personal items.