USF students with a current USF Card (ID) may check out iPads for a 5-hour period free of charge.
The iPads connect to the USF WiFi network and allow access to all Library e-resources.
Visit Library Services Desk to check one out today!
By checking out an iPad from the USF Tampa Library, I agree to the following:
- Patrons will reimburse the Tampa Library for any lost or damaged equipment during the checkout period.
- iPads are checked out for a duration of five (5) hours.
- Patrons must not leave the iPad unattended at any time during the duration of the checkout.
- iPads must be returned to the library services desk, and only by the same patron that checked them out.
- In case of loss or damage the replacement cost of the iPad is $800 plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Attempts to modify systems or software in any unauthorized manner will result in a three (3) hour labor charge.
- Patrons agree to return the equipment on time or pay overdue fines which accrue to $10 an hour. With the first $10 beginning when the item is a minute late.
- Patrons understand that university owned equipment in circulation is not covered by university insurance.
- Patrons understand and accept USF Policy 0-502 “Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources”.
- Patrons understand that their use of the iPad will be monitored and recorded by Information Technology, and will be kept for a minimum of six (6) months.
(you will see icon for User Agreement on iPad when accepting above terms during checkout)