Presentation & Media Rooms
By completing the form below, faculty may schedule our media viewing room (LIB125D) for specific lecture dates. Requests should be submitted as far in advance as possible of the date(s) needed. We can’t guarantee the room will be available for the date(s) requested. All room requests are by a first come first serve basis.
- Must submit a request for each date and time you need the room. We do not take recurring reservation requests.
- The instructor or GA/TA must be present to use the room.
- Please allow at least three business days for your request to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email of your request.
- Please note that this form is for a room belonging to the USF Tampa Library only.
- 125D now has 7 computers around the outer rim of the room. The class will hold 12-15 people without utilizing the computer area/desks and max of 25 utilizing the computer area/desks.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Scheduling Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (813) 974-4182.