SMART Lab Procedures
SIGN IN and SIGN OUT
When working in the SMART Lab:
- Each student must sign-in at the front desk with their U# found on their USFCard
- Each student must bring a spiral notebook and TI-30XA calculator.
- Students must sign-out when they leave the lab area.
It is preferred that NO cell phones be used during your time in the lab. Cell phones are to be in silent mode. If you need to answer a call, log off from your computer and sign out at the front desk so you can step in to the lobby to take your call. If you violate this policy it may result in the loss of lab attendance points for that week.
All SMART Lab computers are reserved for designated test weeks. Students should attend each exam with the following items:
- Valid USF Identification Card
- Knowledge of your MyLabsPlus or WebAssign access code
- Pen or pencil
- TI30-XA Calculator (without the cover)
You may NOT bring a backpack, purse, laptop, etc. into the testing area, so if you arrive with any of these then you will need to deposit them along an assigned wall in the SMART Lab where their security cannot be guaranteed.