Improve Study Skills
The following links are provided as a resource to improve collegiate study skills.
Time management is useful for anyone who wants to complete a task or work project in a thorough way. To-do lists, prioritizing, planning, and organization all play a part in the productive use of time. One of the advantages of successful time management is avoiding the circumstance of rushing to get a task finished or a work project completed. Time management practices can prove useful to someone who needs a little extra organization when it comes to his or her work.
- Time Managment Handouts
- Time Management Information
- Time Management Resources
- Strategic Guide To Appointment and Time Management
- General Test-Taking Tips (.pdf)
- Top 10 Test taking Tips (.pdf)
- Stress and Anxiety
- Dealing with Stress