By Emilia Kalogiannis
The Undergraduate Research and Arts Colloquium aims to provide a variety of opportunities for students to learn about research and the opportunities they can participate in. Thus, OUR motivates all USF professors to engage their classes through the Take Your Class initiative.
This program fosters a greater student awareness of, and excitement about, undergraduate research opportunities at USF. Students get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the first-hand experience of their peers. All undergraduate courses are encouraged to participate in this initiative.
On the day of the colloquium, the OUR will:
- Check-in the for students to allow professors to track attendance
- Provide individual copies of the Engagement Questionnaire for students
- Provide guidelines for completing the questionnaire and engaging with at least two student presenters
- Collect all questionnaires
After the colloquium, the OUR will:
- Send professors a list of students who attended along with a scanned copy of the completed questionnaire for each student.