About the Writing Studio
- The Writing Studio has moved to the 2nd floor of the Library.
Have a writing task to accomplish?
Need someone to talk to about your writing?
Consult an experienced graduate student at the Writing Studio.
Make an Appointment
- Click here to schedule an appointment online or in-person.
What to Bring
- Your writing and/or assignment sheet or other guidelines
- Teacher/reviewer feedback
What to expect
- One-on-one, 50-minute appointments
- Critical discussion of organization, purpose, audience, and goals
- Thorough reading of your document
- Can't make it to an appointment in person? Try SMARTHINKING’s online writing support.
What is it?The Forum provides resources and services for Ph.D. candidates
- currently working on proposals,
- writing or revising dissertation chapters,
- or, preparing to submit their dissertations this semester.
Date & LocationJanuary 30, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Grace Allen Room, LIB 4th Floor
Schedule & Questions
Registration - $20To attend the forum