Would you like to set up an appointment with a DMC specialist?
- Are you looking to learn programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and more?
- Are you looking to brush up on your skills?
- Are you looking for personalized one-on-one tutoring from our specialists?
Then an appointment is just the thing for you!
- You may schedule up to two appointments per week, one appointment per day.
- You may arrive a maximum of 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. After this time, your appointment will be cancelled and removed from the schedule and be marked as a no show.
- You must contact The Digital Media Commons within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time if you need to cancel. Failure to notify the DMC in this 24 hour time frame will be marked as a no show.
- Three no shows will result in a suspension of appointment scheduling for the remainder of the semester.
Please note: Failure to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance will result in a strike on your record. Failure to appear at your scheduled appointment time within 15 minutes of the start time and without prior contact or cancelation will result a strike on your record. Three strikes will result in a suspension of appointment scheduling services for the remainder of the semester. We appreciate your understanding. All appointments are 45 minutes long.