Connect from Off-Campus
To access USF Libraries e-resources, use your USF NetID or your 14-digit Library ID number (begins with 205).
The USF Libraries subscribe to many online research materials subject to license restrictions that limit off-campus access to USF students and employees only. This system verifies that you are a current USF student or employee and then enables access from any computer worldwide.
- Third-party Internet security software should be disabled for using EZProxy. This software may include titles such as McAfee Personal Firewall or Norton Internet Security.
- Use the Ask-a-Librarian service for email or chat support from a USF Library staff member.
- Contact the USF Tampa Library Services Desk at (813) 974-2729 if your access is granted and you still cannot get into a resource to use it.
- For help with myUSF, NetID, or proxy settings contact the IT Help Desk at (813) 974-1222 or 1-866-974-1222 (Florida toll-free). You may also get assistance from the IT Help Desk via the web, email, or chat.
- Contact one of the following Library Services Desk numbers for issues concerning your Library ID number or for more information regarding how to get a Library ID:
Tampa: (813) 974-2729
St. Petersburg: (727) 553-3405
Lakeland: (863) 297-1042
Sarasota-Manatee/New College: (941) 359-4305
de la Parte FMHI Research Library: (813) 974-4471
1 (866) 550-8036 toll-free in Florida