The Studio is a mixed-use multimedia space available in the Digital Media Commons. You may bring your own photography, video recording, and/or audio recording equipment or, if available, checkout DMC equipment.
Resources Available at the Studio
Chroma Key (Green Screen) Wall with Ceiling Mounted Studio Lighting
A green wall, evenly illuminated with overhead studio LED light panels. Perfect for simple green screen tasks.
Black and white backdrops are available in The Studio. Backdrops can be illuminated with three freestanding LED light panels that are available in The Studio.
The Studio Policies
- The Studio is only available when the DMC is staffed: M-Th 10am-9pm, Fr 10am-6pm, Sa-Su 12-6pm.
- No food or drinks are allowed in The Studio.
- Reservations must be made before checking out the room.
- Reservations can be made for up to 3 hours per day.
- Please come to the DMC Desk to check-in at the beginning of your reservation. A DMC staff member will unlock The Studio for you.
- The Studio comes equipped with LED studio lights and filters. Please handle the equipment with care.
- Before leaving, make sure the room is clean and everything is returned to its original location.
- Return The Studio key to the DMC Desk promptly at the end of your reservation.